If you’re going to throw a 4th of July Party, there’s a lot of competition. It isn’t enough to just throw up some flags and grill some hot dogs, oh no; now that we have Pinterest for holiday inspiration, there’s no end to the ways you can celebrate the 4th of July in style. Luckily, there are also some great, themed ways to make sure that your 4th of July Party is the party that everyone wants to attend. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Greet your guests with Patriotic Punch (featured above) - layer a little Powerade and Cranberry juice into mason jars or milk bottles, and set them out to really snazz up your snack table. Head over to Natural Beach Living to get the step-by-step directions.
- We love these candy rockets suggested by Madison City Moms Blog. They’re easy to make and fun to fill - customize them with whatever goodies you like best. Plus, they won’t scare your dogs!
- A Blissful Nest shares their own special 4th of July cookie recipe. For those of us who don't have that decorative touch, these are quick and easy, but still have a big impact on the table.
- It’s easy to make everyone happy with this unique and delicious American flag pizza by Giada de Laurentiis.
- Always a crowd pleaser, your guests will be wowed by this Betty Crocker Red, White and Blue layered flag cake.
So now that you have the party, all you need is the perfect house to go with it. Use Nook's Search With Style© home search to find the home of your American dreams.